About Us

My photo
Seoul, South Korea
▶ Dermatology 1577-3782 | skin@hus-hu.com ▶ Dentistry 1588-7464 | dental@hus-hu.com ▶ http://english.hus-hu.com

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hus'hu Soothing Mask Pack EGF Lifting Tox


EGF Lifting Tox:

When I first opened the Hus’hu Skin Mask Packet, I was a little reluctant to put it on my face. I have oily and breakout-prone skin and this mask felt very greasy. Nevertheless, I wanted to see if my skin would feel tight and firmer after using it. There is a generous amount of essence in the packet and on the mask, so I was able to apply it all over my arms, chest, and neck. It felt super smooth and hydrating, even borderline oily. The mask went on easily and felt refreshing. I didn't have to readjust it or keep it from slipping. After about 20 minutes, I removed the mask, used the excess on the mask on the rest of my body (hey, why not?). I was really concerned about breaking out after using this, but my skin was remarkably more radiant, clear, and moisturized days after the treatment. I didn't break out. I do think it would be best in the winter and for dry or mature skin, but I think after a day in the sun, long weekend with too many drinks, or an flight, it would be the perfect hydrator and relaxing pick-me-up.
Love 카리스

No comments:

Post a Comment