About Us

My photo
Seoul, South Korea
▶ Dermatology 1577-3782 | skin@hus-hu.com ▶ Dentistry 1588-7464 | dental@hus-hu.com ▶ http://english.hus-hu.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A dermatologist with great smile at Gangnam Stat.

Hello,
I am a licensed dermatologist in Korea. Nice to meet you all~
The reason I became a dermatologist was because I saw many males and females who are willing to have more beautiful life with confidence.
What I've researched are not only about skin problem, but also about hair transplantation. Not many dermatologist have enough experience about hair transplantation. And, luckly, I had been taught by a great dermatologist, named Jeongchul Kim. As I've alwyas said, team work is another important factor to maximize the outcome of its procedure. And, fortunately, at hushu we are always working as a team for years and I am proud to work with them.
I am glad to be a part of 'Hushu.' Like what 'Hushu' pursuits, I want my patients to be happy in my clinic. From entering to leaving, I wish my patients are smiling all the time. I wish you are happy all the time.
Thank you for letting me introduce my self.

Dr. Dongseok Kim
Dermatologist at Hushu clinic, Gangnam branch
Tel: 02-519-8027
Address: Seocho-dong 1306-8, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
FB: www.facebook.com/hushu.derm
Follow us @hushu_derm
Email me any question at international@hus-hu.com
Visit us at http://english.hus-hu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment